[沅 格 FRP products] Steps and methods of cleaning septic tanks
） (Picture from HC Network )
1. Open the cover of the septic tank with an iron hook, and then use a long bamboo rod (8m) to disperse the clumps of debris in the septic tank;
2. Drive the vacuum suction truck to the work site, put the suction hose (5m long, 3 prepared) into the septic tank;
3. Activate the switch of the suction truck to suck out the fecal dirt until the septic agglomerates in the septic tank are basically sucked up to prevent soiling of the work site and the pedestrian's clothing;
4. Cover the septic tank well, and rinse the work site and all tools with clean water;
5. The septic tank is generally cleaned once a year. The primary tank is cleared and transported 90%, the secondary tank is cleared and transported 75%, and the hard surface of the tertiary tank is cleared and transported.
6. After cleaning, visually observe that there is no deposit floating in the well, and the entrance and exit are unobstructed to keep the sewage from overflowing the ground.